Industry standard models built-in with support for designing and sharing your own models.
Simple, Fast & Accurate Data
XLfit® is a Microsoft® Excel add-in for Windows that brings the power of scientific mathematics and statistics to Excel, together with supporting charting capabilities. XLfit is the leading statistical and curve fitting package for Excel and is used by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, chemical, engineering industries, research institutions and validated by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
There are over 70 out-of-the-box models for both linear and non linear curve fitting available in XLfit, including all commonly used models for describing data from drug discovery related experiments. An unlimited number of custom or user-defined models may be added.
XLfit is the curve-fitting application of preference for thousands of users who choose it to complement their existing Excel spreadsheets.
Independently validated by the UK National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and the US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), XLfit allows company statisticians to validate results more rapidly than other statistical packages.
- Instantly visualize curve fits applied to data with XLfit’s interactive chart preview allowing you to apply or discard chart edits before outputting charts to the worksheet
- Rapid ‘point-and-click’ chart building and editing guides you through the curve-fitting process from start to finish
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional curve fitting from within the Excel user interface
- Enhanced selection of mathematical models and techniques allow generation of required results rapidly, including three-dimensional modeling, global fitting throughout a range of data sets and automatic data point rejection
- Export charts as editable ‘objects’ into other Microsoft Office applications for subsequent display, manipulation and editing
IDBS product registration and purchasing
Welcome to the IDBS online registration and payments center.
Interested in a free trial of XLfit?
If you would like a free trial of XLfit, please fill in the form below and click submit. We will be in touch with you shortly with instructions on how to access your free trial.
If you are experiencing a problem with XLfit, please review the pages and FAQs below prior to contacting XLfit Support, to ensure we can best help you with any issues or questions you may have.
E-learning Course Overview
FAQs/Quick Start Guides
Get in touch with your general enquiries and you’ll hear back from us without delay. Got a technical query? Please visit the customer support portal using the link at the top of this page or email us.