Time is of the essence. Adding streamlined workflows designed for biopharmaceutical development to your software toolbox is probably the easiest and fastest way to reduce time-to-market. Because tailored, best practice workflows will ensure more complete data capture with context – for faster strategic insight.Upgrade your current solution now, by deploying the IDBS Bioprocess Solution with new workflows for antiviral therapeutics to record high-quality, contextualized data – at the moment it is acquired.
New streamlined workflows available now for:
- Improve your cell expansion, track lineage and develop efficient high-quality cell lines
- Optimize bioreactor runs based on critical data capture
- Refine your harvesting using collective multiple-process data
- Speed up your downstream processes, with best practice workflows for chromatography, buffer control, and filtration
- Evaluate your therapeutic candidates faster with pertinent workflows to support purity, fragmentation, charge heterogeneity, aggregation, immunogenicity, thermostability, efficacy and manufacturability.
- Monitor your diagnostic efforts with a well-structured plate-based workflow designed to assess pro-inflammatory immune responses like cytokine storms.
Right now, we offer free use of our software and fast deployment – and our full support – to anyone working toward COVID-19 therapeutics.
Request a demo