Many bioanalytical labs work with a crowded and siloed set of systems and processes. From part electronic to part paper-based workflows, to standalone point-solutions, the result is a lack of insight into data and slower reporting and results handling.
The document explores:
- The limitations of traditional lab informatics approaches
- How you can increase capacity by shortening study times, without compromising quality
- How to ensure accuracy and precision in bioanalysis
- How you can successfully integrate with a LIMS
- The need for accuracy, reproducibility and compliance within GLP
- How a single platform can integrate with your existing laboratory infrastructure