The E-WorkBook Cloud CHEMISTRY Module
Presented on 16 Aug 2017
Our webinar provides an overview of this modern, high performance platform that supports an integrated end-to-end workflow…
If your business involves the synthesis and route optimization of novel compounds, it needs more than just a place to draw reactions & register chemical structures.
This webinar will demonstrate how IDBS’ E-WorkBook Chemistry is a modern, high performing platform that supports an integrated end-to-end workflow from reaction planning, execution, analytical testing and registration, to accurately capture workflows of the synthetic chemist.
In this webinar, you will learn how the E-WorkBook for Chemistry platform:
- Has a flexible stoichiometry engine that the user can modify on the fly, to accurately represent reaction workflows
- Provides out-of-the-box integrations to chemical drawing tools (ChemDraw/BioviaDraw), inventory sources and ChemAxon registration system
- Provides workflows for analytical samples and registration events and how this can be managed
You should watch this webinar if you:
- Are new to laboratory notebooks and looking to move from a paper-based system
- Have a legacy desktop chemistry solution, and wish to take advantage of a modern cloud platform for chemical data management
- Work with external CRO partners for collaborative research and are looking to share data
Watch the Webinar
Please complete the form below to access this webinar.