R&D Data, Cloud, and the Pursuit of Happiness; How SaaS Empowers IT
Presented on 22 Aug 2019
Date & Time: Thursday, August 22, 2019 @ 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 minutes
Host: Brady Haggstrom
- Understand the marketplace factors driving cloud technology in Life Sciences
- What the benefit of the cloud unlocks
- Changes in the landscape of life sciences – effects on partnering in the Cloud
- The rise of collaborative projects and the associated data security considerations that come with it
- How Cloud empowers IT to be more strategic in their role
- Learn how to better manage risk associated with data security
- When thinking about managing your risk, here is a framework we have used to think about it:
- Quality Management; Data Security; Data Privacy
- Data security: What challenges are we facing in R&D IT today?
FREE Takeaway worksheet to help you to start asking the questions you need to consider around your decision to go to the Cloud. Three sections on data security, quality management, and data privacy.
Product Manager Cloud Platform
Brady Haggstrom is a Product Manager for IDBS, an informatics data management company that’s been in the Life Sciences space for over 30 years. He leads their cloud platform strategy, driving key new initiatives with customers. Prior to IDBS, he has worked for a number of enterprise technology companies helping them transition into cloud & SaaS organizations in marketing, product management, and strategy roles.
Watch the Webinar
Please complete the form below to access this webinar.