The biopharmaceutical market is growing at a previously unseen pace, and so should
you. High-Throughput technologies have shifted the bottleneck from capacity to
run experiments to the ability to handle the large volumes of data generated.
With a CAGR of 13%, the CLD market is expected to turn over $7.5 billion by 2023. Are you keeping pace?
Stop transcribing. You’re losing time
Sustainable high-throughput process development doesn’t mean working harder or running faster. It means progression with minimum waste of time, energy and resources. It means letting your data do the job for you. So stop being a data clerk.
Improved data traceability for faster regulatory approval
With an integrated and automated informatics platform you can ensure full data traceability to optimize critical quality attributes and better understand all process parameters.
Simplify technology transfer and reporting
Problems scale-up as you scale-up. Failure to select the best clones and critical process parameters amplify in production, and failure at tech transfer cause significant and costly delays.
Faster to first in human – and to market
Time is lost by use of legacy systems. Problems increase exponentially at high-throughput. Unless you deploy a high-throughput data management strategy to make your data dance.
How it works
Real-time data capture
- Automated data polling for online data.
- Remove the manual transcription of data. No manual operations or data handling.
- Simple DropBox like narrative for atline/offline analytical equipment.
Advanced analytics and reporting
- Algorithmic ranking and visual tools to aid with decision making in clone selection
- Embedded enterprise analytics to explore experimental parameters in a deep dive.
- Out of the box report generation to enterprise office software
Streamlined workflows for cell line development
- Support for Clone Ranking for Cell Line Development teams, with out of the box ranking algorithms and rich charting
- Designed for high-throughput data management in HTPD
Integration with IDBS Polar Data backbone
- Access to IDBS Polar Data Backbone included
- FAIR data model accessible via the Polar Data Backbone.
- IDBS Polar HTPD is scalable and compatible with IDBS Polar BioPharma Lifecycle Management
Integrated open platform
- Pre-configured partner integration with all relevant vendors and systems ensures unfragmented data with better integrity and context
- Capture data from AMBR bioreactors
- Scalable FAIR data access through IDBS Polar Data Backbone