The Learning Center is a flexible online training platform that allows you to access a wide range of training solutions to suit your specific learning style.
The OCT sessions last around two hours each and are presented in modules that offer the benefits of a standard classroom session – without leaving your desk.
With materials that range from getting started to deep dives on specific product features, the Learning Center supports you throughout the acquisition and development of your skills.
Choose how you learn
The Learning Center provides detailed Computer Based Training (CBT) modules that reflect the format of an IDBS training course. CBT delivers an overview of key functionality followed by movies and interactive demonstrations.
The Learning Center also offers access to a variety of other training materials ranging from What’s New movies, Quick Start Guides, Bite Size Overview movies, computer-based training modules, and recorded training sessions.
For ongoing training support you can also download Training Reference Guides and Workshops in PDF format.. As new products and features are released, the supporting material will appear in the Learning Center making it your perfect one-stop training hub.
Why use the IDBS Learning Center?
- Enjoy flexible and interactive learning that addresses different learning styles
- Control the pace of your learning and develop the skills you need when it suits you
- New materials and updates added regularly
- Revisit topics as and when required to refresh learning
- Search easily for materials supporting a particular topic
- Flexible alternative to full classroom training therefore reducing impact of training on project time scales
- Cost-effective for large community roll outs
- Users can track their own progress through courses, print certificates and manage their account.