For years, a LIMS has been one of the ‘go to’ products to support laboratory operations.
But, although the features of laboratory information management systems have improved over time, the systems still tend to sit isolated in the laboratory ecosystems – unable to ‘talk’ or interact with other technologies. If you need new functionality, it’s likely you’re going to need to purchase yet another stand-alone system.
Even so, if you need a LIMS, you look for a LIMS, right? Think again. In fact, you might not need a LIMS at all…
Imagine a single platform where you could combine the functionality of a LIMS with lots of additional functionality in a way you didn’t think possible.
A platform where you can:
- register samples,
- track their location,
- assign them to a project/study/run,
- enable schedules and notifications,
- retrieve raw data from instrument software,
- manage electronic methods and track their execution,
- prevent deviations, enable analysis and write up in a compliant auditable way,
- enabling fast searching and reporting for end to end processes.
Yes, all from the same platform:
Welcome to IDBS E-WorkBook
IDBS E-WorkBook is an intuitive platform which helps R&D organizations meet growing laboratory demands, and the ever-increasing need for efficiency, and create their labs of the future.