XLfit is the curve-fitting application of preference for thousands of users who choose it to complement their existing Excel spreadsheets.
Independently validated by the UK National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and the US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), XLfit allows company statisticians to validate results more rapidly than other statistical packages.
- Instantly visualize curve fits applied to data with XLfit’s interactive chart preview allowing you to apply or discard chart edits before outputting charts to the worksheet
- Rapid ‘point-and-click’ chart building and editing guides you through the curve-fitting process from start to finish
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional curve fitting from within the Excel user interface
- Enhanced selection of mathematical models and techniques allow generation of required results rapidly, including three-dimensional modeling, global fitting throughout a range of data sets and automatic data point rejection
- Export charts as editable ‘objects’ into other Microsoft Office applications for subsequent display, manipulation and editing
XLfit is a powerful curve-fitting and data analysis package that integrates completely with Microsoft® Excel. XLfit offers an extensive selection of data analysis and calculation tools, including a superior range of fit and statistics models as well as charts and graphs to visualize, interpret and present experimental data, all in Excel.
XLfit works within the familiar Excel spreadsheet environment to enable curve fitting and statistical analysis. At the heart of XLfit is a powerful curve-fitting engine that allows linear and non-linear curve fits, smoothing, statistics, weighting and error bars. XLfit allows rapid analysis of data and generation of crucial information about a fit, including 2D and 3D graphical representation and full statistical analysis.
Key benefits of XLfit
- Excel integration – powerful curve fitting and statistical analysis that integrates completely with Excel
- New and interactive chart types – edit charts using easily accessible context-sensitive menus and instantly preview changes before applying to the worksheet
- Numerically validated – independent validation from the UK National Physical Laboratory means that company statisticians can validate XLfit rapidly
- Enhanced mathematical methods and techniques – new models facilitate the generation of required results, such as PA2, global fitting, automatic outlier rejection and many more
- Easy migration – XLfit ensures backwards compatibility with earlier versions of XLfit, enabling individual or batch migration of workbooks