E-WorkBook 10: Transforming Your Business with the Web, Search & Performance Strategies – Platform Innovation
With more and more companies moving to E-WorkBook on the web, hear what’s new in the core platform and learn how you can leverage product capabilities and tools to help you plan more effectively and better understand your data management & migration responsibilities
As IDBS’s commitment to its Web based strategy grows, so does the drive to extend customer deployment and use cases with E-WorkBook in the lab. See how IDBS is supporting your transition to a Web based interface and learn how to simplify, focus and reduce your migration effort. Get an update on what IDBS have been working on, and use this opportunity to give feedback to help drive the IDBS development and support plans.
Specific focus will be given on the following topics:
- Search & Performance updates with the 10.3.x release
- Migration update; where and what is possible with the 10.3.0 release, plus a look at the Web Chemistry & Biologics functionality and the features of E-WorkBook 10.3.1
- System Insight & Analysis Options:
- Environmental Readiness Assessment (hardware + administration recommendations)
- Health check services; Stability & Performance, Business insight, simplified system management & guidance
This collaborative session will take the format of a presentation with interactive discussions where IDBS will focus on the needs of the group.
Modern, style, service & technology hotel choices, both located near the event;
- Moxy Hotel: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/hdbox-moxy-ludwigshafen/
- Europa Hotel: http://www.europa-hotel.com/menu1/kontakt/
Stuart Ward, Head of Business Analysis, IDBS
David Hanlon, Scrum Master, Development Lead, IDBS
J.T. Kaminski, EMEA Services Director, IDBS