November 4-7, 2018
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
AAPS PharmSci 360 will combine all the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a small niche gathering.
- Five robust tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences
- Dynamic Solution Center floor divided into neighborhoods that mirror the tracks
- Thousands of scientific posters featuring the latest, most innovative research in the field
- Indispensable career development sessions for managers and administrators
- Unlimited networking opportunities to build on existing relationships and grow new ones
Each track will be split equally between chemical and biomolecule areas, resulting in 10 sub-tracks that will cover many of the areas making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
Manufacturing and Bioprocessing
Formulation and Quality