Ensure experimental data stands up to scrutiny, deliver results to decision-makers quickly
The challenge for biologists is clear. On the one hand, pressure to accelerate experimental work; on the other, there’s no room for any compromise in data accuracy and scientific rigor.
This must be achieved when working in collaboration with other partners and across a multitude of assay formats.
With ActivityBase you can reconcile both these goals. Providing an environment where biologists can add samples to plates and join these with experimental raw data, ActivityBase enables biologists to undertake all scientific data analysis and result derivation in one place
Simplify and speed up decision-making
Decision-making about the quality of your assay results is made simpler thanks to a visual, interactive interface designed to highlight the most important aspects of your experimental data.
Biologists can also perform data analysis and decision-making manually, or automate defined QC or pharmacological-based business rules that accelerate the overall process.
- Increase objectivity of decision-making through consistent, objective results
- Enhance traceability of raw data, analysis methods and results
- Optimize workflows independently of screening technology – use for all assay types, including multi-parametric and image based assays
- Take advantage of more than 70 curve fitting models including most popular screening quality control functions
- Increase functionality by adding your own curve fitting models or other calculations
Externalize and Collaborate
In today’s working environment scientists need to work with colleagues, collaborators and service partners globally.
With ActivityBase XE you can create and send analysis templates to users all over the world, for them to review, analyze and interpret. Results analyzed by partner, CRO’s and collaborators can quickly and easily be brought back into your organization via a browser based upload interface.
- Ensure consistency of results
- Ensure adherence with your business rules, formulas
- Have visibility not only on the results but the method and decisions made by partners
Capture and share valuable IP
Results in ActivityBase and raw data are kept securely within the application for review and validation and interesting results can be easily sent to E-WorkBook for write-up. This provides an end-to-end workflow from compound registration, screening analysis through to IP capture and write up.
Support numerous assay formats
ActivityBase is designed to provide the right mix of flexibility and control for screening sciences and system administrators. With support for complex to simple assays, from Enzymology to Cell based assays, FLIPR to SPR, single measurable assays to High Content Imaging (HCS) assays. ActivityBase is a true one stop solution for all your screening needs.