Dr Paul Denny-Gouldson will be speaking on 'Evolving on premise infrastructures to cloud infrastructures. Maintaining the scientific domain and workflow capabilities along with the data and application integrations.'
1. Identifying the opportunities by exploring capabilities. Mapping out what the status quo is now, and where it could go with regards to the cloud linking to simplification and cost reduction
2. Understanding the security of using the cloud(s) and different cloud application
3. How do these things connect and how is corporate infrastructure and business continuity going to be maintained
4. Data integrity, requirement of transparent data API’s, to support cloud to cloud integrations and external collaboration
5. Examples of real life case studies will be used as much as possible as well as experiences with our technology partners such as ChemAxon.
More information on the Laboratory informatics conference:
- DRIVE INNOVATION & IMPROVE EFFICIENCY by understanding how bidirectional interfaces build data with expert insight from Albermarle
- SHARE DATA MORE EFFECTIVELY & TRANSPARENTLY: Novartis share their case study on transferring to a web based system
- OVERCOME CHALLENGES OF OPTMIZING SEARCH RETRIEVAL FUNCTIONS: Hear from Roche on how they deliver their strategy for dealing with tricky taxonomy and nomenclature
- AUTOMATE YOUR LABORATORY EFFECTVELY: Utilise expert insight from a brand new case study from Abbvie to enable you to overcome integration hurdles in your lab
- MAXIMIZE RESEARCH DATA ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION: For the first time, see GSK talk through how to create a datacube of information
- INTEGRATE DATA CROSS DEPARTMENTALLY: Join Bachem’s session on deconstructing data formats and standardizing data