E-WorkBook 10: Transforming Your Business with the Web, Upgrade and Migration – Practical Implications
2nd June 2016
With more and more companies moving to E-WorkBook on the web, hear how we’ve improved the core product and learn how you can leverage new product features and tools to help you plan more effectively and better understand your migration responsibilities
As IDBS’s commitment to its web based strategy grows, see how IDBS will support your transition to a Web based interface and learn how to simplify, focus and reduce your migration effort. Get a sneak peek into what IDBS have been working on, and use this opportunity to give feedback to help drive the IDBS development and support plans.
Specific focus will be given on the following topics:
- Strategy and planning for migrations and upgrades to the web
- Supporting legacy desktop experiments in a web-based deployment
- Migrating desktop spreadsheet templates for use in a web-based deployment
- Database review, assessing impact and prioritising development effort
- Hardware implications of moving to web
- Web functionality overview and roadmap
This collaborative session will take the format of a presentation and then interactive breakout discussions where IDBS will focus on your particular needs.
Jarrod Medeiros, Product Manager, E‑WorkBook, IDBS
Daljit Bahia, Northern Europe Service Delivery Manager, IDBS