Data quality: Powering successful energy businesses
The energy industry is increasingly shaped by political, economic and social forces that open the door to new opportunity. Oil and gas, biofuels, nuclear and renewable energy organizations must be able to adapt in this fast moving landscape. Huge volumes of data and continuous global operations only add to the challenge. IDBS enables energy companies to stay agile from the laboratory to pilot plants to commercialization.
Flexible and compliant data management solutions optimize processes and improve research and development (R&D) productivity - all while staying in line with governmental product and safety standards.
Data accuracy, business efficiency
Everyone benefits. Engineers can plan their experiments more efficiently while operators can capture real-time data and samples during the process and request critical information from the analytical team.
Above all, increased data quality accelerates laboratory workflows, enhances analysis and ensures the delivery of high quality, highly profitable products.
- Accelerate the testing and approval of samples for faster turnaround times and delivery of finished products
- Incorporate data from all scientific disciplines to improve decision-making
- Maximize the value of online and offline data by combining disparate data sources
- Improve availability of intellectual property (IP) by storing it in a compliant and accessible manner
- Increase competitiveness by streamlining, simplifying and automating key R&D activities