How to build the data foundations to enable meaningful insights from AI
Are you confident in the model outputs? Feeling left behind in the AI/ML buzz and want to understand how to initiate a successful program?
Are your AI/ML ambitions delivering the information you need to make development decisions?
In this session, we will discuss how to build the required data foundations to enable good insights. AI/ML are often set as the goals for implementing a digital strategy but if these tools are implemented without a clear problem or business impact in mind, the results are unlikely to deliver value.
A data-centric approach, and the ability to ask the right questions, are needed to support business strategy and ensure data accessibility, quality, interoperability and reusability across the BioPharma development lifecycle.
- Why initiating an AI strategy by simply digitizing data may not give you the expected outcomes
- What the impact is of defining the business problem and asking the right questions
- How to generate the data quality you need for success
- How you can overcome the data split between operations and development that ELNs and LIMSs create to connect process, analytics and on and offline data
- How to drive successful digital transformation across the organization
Watch on-demand now
Meet our speaker
Director, Strategic Solutions, IDBS
Marc is an expert in laboratory and operational technology, laboratory informatics and system integration and leads a team of technological and domain experts committed to the development of the Polar Solutions.
He has over 15 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical sector implementing and leading digital solutions and strategies.
Before joining IDBS in 2021, he worked at Lonza Biologics and Angel Biotechnology. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Pharmacology from the University of Sunderland.