Skyland PIMS v4.3 Release
Now available, PIMS v4.3 includes useful, external collaboration features like Local User Management and Unit Operation-Level Permissions, and key bug fixes and performance improvements as a fast response to customer needs.
As promised, the PIMS team is pleased to continue to offer value and the latest innovation on a regular timeline for its customers.
Major new features:
- Local User Management: Add and manage users outside of a customer’s SAML or LDAP corporate directory.
- Unit Operational-Level Permissions: Support and restrict user permissions at the unit operation-level for groups.
Watch a video highlighting the new PIMS v4.3 features
Additional key enhancements
- Charting preferences preview and cloning
- Batch management enhanced features
- Audit report updates
- Data source queries column sorting
- Approval required and signature required settings for products and raw materials
- Scientific notation
- Parameter display alias