Is your legacy ELN holding you back?
Are you tired of your outdated technology? Do you want an ELN that’s intuitive to use? Would moving to the cloud make it easier for you to access and manage valuable data? It might be time for you to move away from your old R&D software…
Legacy ELNs are struggling to meet the needs of both chemists and biologists who frequently use different, siloed platforms for their work. Across R&D, the move is towards web-based applications, and for good reason – zero footprint deployment, with easy access from a browser interface from anywhere within an organization (and from your CROs). This provides researchers with a flexible system that can work with a wide variety of data types and experiments, to accurately capture data and provide strong evidence to support conclusions.
Concerned your IT department hasn’t got the capability or resources?
IDBS provide managed Software as a Service (SaaS) deployments to remove the burden of system administration, and are ISO 27001 certified for security.
The IDBS E-WorkBook Cloud Solutions
Study management and analytical method execution platform that facilitates data capture with structured workflows and integrations that drive standard bioanalytical processes.
A comprehensive solution for the execution of organic reactions for synthetic chemists, with integrations to third-party drawing packages, inventory, analytical testing and registration systems.
The ability to work with plasmids and biomolecular entities using the HELM format, with integrated entity registration.
The flexible spreadsheet technology allows for comprehensive formulation, compounding and material testing, providing a new level of insight into design and optimization.
Optimized templates and workflow processes that seamlessly combine across people, equipment and data sources throughout the development lifecycle, giving better insight and process understanding.
To comprehensively support assays for ADME and PKPD studies, with fast integration to CDS & LIMS systems for sample preparation, instrument set up and post-run evaluation of results.
Our unified SaaS platform meets the needs of the most demanding chemistry, analytical and biology workflows. With the IDBS E-WorkBook Cloud, you can:
- Use one system for simple “paper on glass” data capture for complex workflows
- Minimize time spent transferring data between applications and decrease data transcription errors
- Ensure data produced throughout a process is captured, stored and is available for cross-experimental reporting
- Leverage out-of-the-box integrations for lab equipment and data systems
- Reduce the time and burden of documenting experiments
- Support all areas of research from one platform, leading to greater opportunities for collaboration and efficiency in R&D
- Achieve efficiencies by integrating with corporate infrastructure via public APIs
- Reduce costs and overheads with a subscription-based SaaS model
- Receive the latest software releases and upgrades without the need for lengthy on-premise installations
Why are you continuing to invest in old, inflexible R&D technology?
Moving to a new solution might be easier than you think. Get in touch to find out more:
More Info Sheets