Event | 25th October 2017
Meet and Lunch in Paris
IDBS & ChemAxon presents the first joint Meet & Lunch in Paris:
- Why is it time to change your legacy ELN and Chemical Registration System?
- What does the IDBS and ChemAxon Strategic partnership mean in practice?
We will effectively showcase how our clients managed to migrate their legacy data to the IDBS E-WorkBook and Chem Axon’s Compound Registration.
Presentations through our clients’ eyes, will discuss:
(1) Partnership – IDBS and ChemAxon
- Objectives of the partnership
- How does the partnership translate into tangible solutions
- Demonstration of E-WorkBook Chemistry overview
- Organic synthesis
- handling biomolecules
- parallel synthesis
(2) User Story – Migration from legacy system to ChemAxon’s Compound Registration
WHEN: November 15th 2017 from 9am -1:30pm
WHERE: 43 Rue La Fayette 75009, Paris
Use the registration box on the right hand side to sign up.
Please arrive to the event around 8:30 am to promptly begin at 9am.
Participation includes a coffee break, and will end with a lunch at around 12:15 pm.