The Integrated Pharmaceutical Development Platform
Developing new products is a complex, costly and time-consuming process requiring access to reliable process data and cross-department collaboration.
In this webinar you will learn how:
- The IDBS E-WorkBook Cloud enables organizations to harmonize lab execution and streamline quality assurance.
- You can eliminate an estimated 5-8 hours of non value added effort per scientist, per week, by capturing the entire development process in E-WorkBook.
- You can apply Quality by Design approaches, support electronic submissions and accelerate transfer of processes into manufacturing, with an Integrated Development Platform in the Cloud.
You should attend this webinar if you are:
- Looking to harmonize lab execution and streamline quality assurance.
- A scientist looking to save 5-8 hours of non value added effort during your week.
- A VP of R&D looking to accelerate transfer of processes into manufacturing.