The E-WorkBook Cloud INVENTORY Module
Webinar | Presented on 21 Jun 2017
Join us for a live overview of how E-WorkBook Inventory turns the traditional LIMs/ELN paradigm on its head.
This webinar will showcase how E-WorkBook Inventory’s modern integrated design challenges the necessity of LIMS in the laboratory of the future.
So, when does an ELN replace a LIMS? When it turns the paradigm on its head and seamlessly integrates the ability to register, manage & track samples, laboratory equipment and materials directly from the laboratory execution workflow.
In this webinar, you will learn how E-WorkBook Inventory:
- Automatically tracks the usage of Inventory items in E-WorkBook across multiple workflows
- Improves the traceability of inventory usage and reinforces compliance
- Allows you to insert, track and share inventory items directly within your experiment
You should attend this webinar if you:
- Want to simplify and centralise your inventory management and process execution
- Want to control costs by improving the visibility of your on-hand inventory, boosting compliance, reducing errors and strengthening lab safety
- Are entering the same data into multiple LIMS and ELN
- Would like to integrate data flow and process execution quickly and effectively