The best of both worlds: Achieve faster discoveries with maximum confidence in the data and the result
Thanks to simple integration with the analytical environment, IDBS ensures the seamless connection of sample, execution and result information.
The benefits for scientists and research teams are clear: faster and easier generation of reports that accelerate decision-making, compliance and collaboration.
Enhanced method control and deviation management
This ensures that you have maximum confidence in the data and the result. Errors are reduced by capturing data - such as material and instrument - automatically into the experiment. You can also improve quality thanks to enhanced method control and deviation management.
Supporting a wide range of analytical groups - from research and development (R&D) to quality control (QC) - IDBS provides a fully compliant environment for both non-GMP and GMP activities.
- Reduce the time to execute, analyze and report results
- Improve insights by seamlessly connecting sample and result data
- Integrate with and enhance existing analytical systems including LIMS, CDS, and SDMS
- Improve compliance using structured templates, document versioning and enhanced audit trails
- Reduce time and effort for review and approval of experiments and results
- Improve collaboration with enhanced search and avoid unnecessary repeat analysis