Adaptable chemistry data management
Managing the volume of experimental data coming from multiple sources is one of the greatest challenges facing chemists today. Our Chemistry ELN, ChemBook, based on the E-WorkBook platform, enables researchers to turn this wealth of information to their advantage.
Configurable templates support a structured layout of experiments and enhance data capture. Industry-standard tools enable teams to enter chemical structures and reactions, adding to the richness of their research.
Out-of-the-box features capture all types of chemical transformations such as single- and multi-step reactions, focused library enumerations and condition optimizations.
Our chemistry ELN also supports highly detailed experiment planning making it simple to access reagents and material properties from corporate compound repositories, web content such as ChemSpider or Reaxys, and advanced stoichiometry and property prediction functions.
An extension to ChemBook, the Parallel Synthesis module enables chemists to define a generic reaction and a set of reactants, and generate a spreadsheet with tables of enumerated products, reactions and stoichiometry details.
Combined with other ChemBook functionality that captures and reports chemical information, this ensures that teams can prioritize and accelerate research by performing all their data processing in one place.
- Adapts to the chemist’s needs by providing a flexible environment to capture and analyze chemistry domain data
- Increases decision-making efficiency by creating reports that combine chemical data across laboratories and disciplines
- Simplifies user experience by enabling seamless integration with other data systems, such as inventories
- Streamlines processes and quality by creating templates for easy re-use
- Secures data so that the business IP is fully protected