Ensure experimental data stands up to scrutiny, deliver results to decision-makers quickly
The challenge for biologists is clear. On the one hand, pressure to accelerate experimental work; on the other, there’s no room for any compromise in data accuracy and scientific rigor.
With ActivityBase you can reconcile both these goals. Providing an environment where biologists can add samples to plates and join these with experimental raw data, ActivityBase enables biologists to undertake all scientific data analysis and result derivation in one place.
Simplify and speed up decision-making
Decision-making about the quality of your assay results is made simpler thanks to a visual, interactive interface designed to highlight the most important aspects of your experimental data.
Biologists can also perform data analysis and decision-making manually, or automate defined QC or pharmacological-based business rules that accelerate the overall process.
- Increase objectivity of decision-making through consistent, objective results
- Enhance traceability of raw data, analysis methods and results
- Optimize workflows independently of screening technology – use for all assay types, including multiparametric and image based
- Take advantage of more than 70 curve fitting models including most popular screening quality control functions
- Increase functionality by adding your own curve fitting models or other calculations